Friday, July 5, 2013

DT tag entry

I created this tag for a swap
and a DT entry I so love it I used a Staturated Canary THANK YOU stamp.
I used Georgia Pacific White Card Stock to stamp my image out with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink. I then copic colored the image using various Pinks.The base is a studio g tag base that I cut in half then I layer with paper from the DCWV ~The Preppy Princess stack. I used Baby Pink Recollections cardstock from Michaels cut out my magnolia flower and tag. I clipped a mini pink clothes pin to the top tag. I used a cc designs stamp Pink isnt just a color stamp that I used momento ink Rose bud. I used pink and white twine from the twinery for the bottom of my card, half of
a paper doily and a making memories pink heart metal index tab clip on the top right corner. I did embellish
the magnolia flower with a bling round slide and a white flat back pearl, and 2 fiscars butterfly dies cuts from the scraps. I used 2 pink buttons and did 2 layers of lace, pink over cream topped with a strand of flat back pearl. I purchased from Hobby lobby.

I just love Pink and I think it came out Perfect. I left the top with no ribbon because I going to put a ring to hold all the tags received for the swap together.. 

I hope you like my tag, I really enjoyed creating it. 
Super big hugs
Larelle-Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment