Friday, July 12, 2013

Yellow Monochromatic Card share for Tina Cappa

This is a card I made for Tina Cappa she was nice enough to send me a little card kit with yellow scrapbook paper so In return I thought Id send her a nice sunny bright card to bring cheer to her day.. I used Brigitta stamp that I thought was just adorable along with an aloha dollar stamp and My Minds Eye the sweetest thing sentiment~ bright silly happy!...

I really loved the way this came out , I want to give Tina Cappa  A big thank you but also Grandma Bonnie a thank you for the card layout... I oogled this card for quite a bit it made me happy..

I used the fiskars butterfly punch and the martha stewart lace punch, along with some white american craft glitter tape and some yellow and white twine for the inside... I used a recollection white flower a pearl center I copic colored with my yellow marker.. the image was also fussy cut after being colored with copic markers and a small layer of star dust stickles applied to the dress, shoes and leigh... The base is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 corrigated card.

For a list of copic markers used just pm and I'll share the details.. hope you like and your day is bright and shiney!


No comments:

Post a Comment