Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TGF GVT LETS GET SKETCHY CHALLENGE CARD

HI EVERY, I love These challenges, I just get all crafty creative and they really really help me create. I used Twirl Anya stamp I think she is just adorable. For the sentiment stamp I used Happy Day a studio G Dollar Stamp that was gifted to me.  The paper I used was the 6x6 Sweet Day Stack by Echo Park. 

I copic colored and fussy cut the image out I used the Recollections Pin wheels embellishment I got from Michaels.

So here it is I hope you like it I loved using this Sketch! Hugs Larelle-Susanne
Lets Get Sketchy Challenge Card


Thanks for stopping by Id love it you let me a comment tell me what you think Super big Hugs Larelle-Susanne

3 comments:

  1. Hi my Love Larelle-Susanne, I love the way you colored her. I love all the colors you used. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete