Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TGF Hip to be square!

Hi everone I love the greeting farm and here is another card using A 4 mini squares, I made  this one for one of there amazing challenges using my new scalloped square spellbinders famelett dies. and one of there Super CUTE stamps... The paper is from the Michaels Impulse buy section It was $1 and I just love the blues..... I copic colored the image and fussy cut it out I used some foam mounting tape to give the card some dimension and the base is good ole Georgia Pacific White Card stock you get from Walmart.

Now with the cards made for each of the challenge they are made for friends and for families.... and you dont have to send them in the more players there are in some of the challenges the bigger the prize is and who doesnt love winning the super cute stamps!




Hip to be square card
 With this card It says I love stamps and on the inside I wrote but I love you more, this is a card Ill be sending to my Husband John... I think she is super cute

hope you like my card. Hugs Larelle-Susanne


1 comment:

  1. Hi my Love, she is the cutest! Love the shirt. Love the color of the card. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete