Friday, October 11, 2013

GVT Challenge Card

I loved the Holidays,with Snowflakes and gingerbread with friends and family here with Winter Cheer,  just around the corner.

This Challenge made me stop and think the colors and things I love during Holiday time. I think I love whites and blues and my husband home lol this last year I did purple and gold because he is from Louisianna and his team in LSU and that is what there colors are...

So Since I am from Colorado originally I am used to White trees not green lol... So I went with a white and blue color Pallet with Snowflakes for this challenge...

I used Holiday Anya She is just super cute the Spellbinder and some blue Studio G  scrapbook paper and a studio g embossed 5x5 card base.. I copic colored and fussy cut my image out.. Hope you Like I think she is super cute for this CAS card..

Thanks for stopping by.. Hugs

Larelle-Susanne


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors. We don't get to see any white trees or any white anything! Lol...hugs

    ReplyDelete