Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Seemacrafts Autumn Challenge






Hi Everyone, Autumn is here,  So its The Autumn Challenge over at Seemacrafts and this month Seema says she is giving away a 10L credit to her store whoo hoo , who doesnt like prizes.. I know I just love prizes

http://seemacrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

www.seemacrafts.com/

http://seemacraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2013/09/hi-everyone-this-is-my-new-blog-just.html

SO I wanted to go ahead and show off my Project it all started with 
a candy box, My mother and daughter in laws birthday is October 8 and my mother loves Almond Roca Candy, And so every time I see it, it reminds me of her...

I picked up a box and altered the box to send to my Daughter Brenden Ryainne who is Deployed to Korea, So since the Airforce has her so far away from home we wanted to wish her a happy fall..

I hope everyone goes over to Seemacrafts blog and Seemacrafts and more... 

I hope all of you participate in her challenge and show off the fall colors Super big hugs ....

Larelle-Susanne

here is what I started with..

Hope you like I used a super cute pippi tilda Magnolia stamp copic colored her and I think she came out amazing. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of my altered candy easel box
It was a challenge but I think it came out fabulous and I hope my daughter loves the treats inside lol hugs thanks for stopping by. 






I altered the box using fall color card stock and flowers














4 comments:

  1. What a sweet altered box! Love the burlap and the banner at the top looks fab too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing how much the cards are appreciated too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing hun . I love it . Thank you and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so stinking cute, amazing project, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty project xx love it xx

    ReplyDelete