Thursday, November 14, 2013

Anything goes with Thanks Challenge card

Hi Everyone thanks for stopping by my little ole blog,, I hope you leave me a sweet comment... tell me what you think, I made this thank you card using some scraps and a greeting farm stamped image I believe this one is GIGI. I think she is just adorable.. I think the card is elegant but Playful! I used some sheer ribbon, a 3 inch round scallop punch a ek success punch a dollar stamp from Micheals, and I think it came out adorable!

I copic colored and fussy cut the image out... 



Hope you like 
Super big hugs

Larelle-Susanne

5 comments:

  1. Soooo adorable !!! You are truly talente & I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving your coloring!! and the card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and loving the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks great :0)
    Hugs, Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete