Friday, November 29, 2013

SeemaCrafts Its Christmas Challenge

I just wanted to share this months Christmas Challenge at Seemacrafts.
http://seemacrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

I was Actually inspired by Seema after she had sent me my DT package and she had the cutest packaging for her lace using the Tim Holtz Movers and shapers Cameo Frame die.

I thought It would be just perfect to make Ornaments for her Christmas Challenge.

I hope you enter in the Challenge and share your amazing creations with us.
I decided to go with a Christmas Red Color,  copic coloring my Magnolia Tilda Stamped image in shades
of reds and to hang the ornament I used the American Crafts Merry Christmas Ribbon with a simple bow.







Recipe,
Medium Chipboard
Tim Holtz  Cameo Fram die
Whimsy Advent Stamp
Lady Bug memento ink pad
Magnolia tilda Stamp
La-La Land Heart Banner die
Copic Sketch Markers
American Craft Merry Christmas Ribbon
Hobby Lobby Pearl Swirl by The Paper Studio
Foam Mount Tape by American Crafts


Thanks for taking a peek at My Design Team Project for Seemacrafts, She has an awesome challenge blog and store as well so I hope you stop by and hopefully Join in!

Please leave a sweet comment Id love to hear what you think! Hugs Larelle-Susanne

5 comments: