Friday, April 18, 2014

Tati's 13th Birthday Challenge Easel Card Entry

Hi Everyone, I was thrilled to be invited to participate in a Challenge For OnemotherandOneDaughter's Therese  on YouTube. Her Daughter Tatiana is Turning 13 years old and her favorite color is purple. So I decided to make her a card using the TGF double cupcake Anya, I used the Spellbinder nestibilies, butterfly wood veneers, stickles,  Lace ,paper doily,  white netting , white flat back pearls from my stash, The card started out as a recollections corrigated card that I scored and then painted with white apple barrel paint. I also added some metal birthday sentiments I got from Michaels.

Thanks for Taking a PEEK at my card, its been awhile since Ive crafted and wanted to share my creation.

Super big hugs

Larelle-Susanne











Thanks for Stopping buy!


2 comments: