Sunday, July 20, 2014

FFF Greeting farm Challenge

lizzyB_loves_color_palette_inspirations_9


this weeks color pallet challenge at TGF

for me this was a challenge 
I used the several copic and tim holtz distress markers to color my image and my bling to match the color pallet. I used recollection colored card stock and the most
adorable Latte Anya Stamp created by Jeanette Martinez . The image is one of my favorite. so here is my supplies and my creation I went for a clean simple and fun card. 
thanks for taking a peak! Hugs





thanks for stopping by, hope you like! 
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. That Latte would definitely make me Happy Happy Happy too! (I still need to get this stamp for myself!) Thanks for joining us at TGF FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you
    write again soon!

    My weblog :: heated cat house

    ReplyDelete