Friday, October 17, 2014

O is for Owwl Always love you!

 OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU CARD

you and I owlways!






This is a cute simple card I made my husband, 

Something cute but simple...
I used the super cute Darcie's Heart and home stamp set in the pic. I copic color the images. and I used blue for the back ground.. Hmmm I think it should of been green lol but I think it came out super cute. I also used my jelly roll white pen to give her some polka dots. I also used some orange peel recollections card stock .. 

I Hope you like my card... 

thanks for stopping by and taking a peek

Hugs

feel free to leave me some blog loving

Larelle-Susanne


Entered in the O challenge at Simons Says Stamp Blog

1 comment:

  1. So cute! "Owlways"...love it!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete