Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thank you treat pocket

.

 THANK YOU TREAT POCKET






Hi everyone super excited to share a thank you treat pocket using Fluer Anya from the greeting farm she us one of my favorites I love her flowers and dress just reminds me of the beach.The image was copic colored and fussy cut out I used the super cute frosty friends from doodle bug designs a thanks sizzix thinlit die and For the pocket I used a single piece of Georgia Pacific 110lb white card stock a circle punch and a piece of American Crafts white glitter tape to create this project. You can fill the pocket with a variety of treats, GIFT CARDS, HOLIDAY MONEY and or all of the above because there are 2 pockets. 
Thank You for stopping by. 
Hugs
Larelle-Susanne



This project is entered into the following challenges

SCRAPPIN Stampers not2shabbyshop on zibbet November challenge
Simon says stamps Thank you challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment