Saturday, November 8, 2014

Vintange Inspired Card




Ok everyone super excited to share my vintage  inspired card.... When thinking back to the good old days.. I remember the stories my grandparents share with us as children while trying on my grandmas hats and her ole timey fancy pancy shoes. So for this card I tried to give it an old time feel.I thought the stamp set I chose gave it exactly that.
The stamp set I used was THE GREETING FARM Pretty Hat Anya the paper came from my stash and scraps. The sentiment stamp came from the inkadinkadoo thank you stamp set. I copic colored and fussy cut the image after being stamped out with tuxedo black momento ink onto Georgia Pacific 110lb card stock.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

This creation will be entered into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp Good old days challenge
Loves rubber stamps anything goes challenge

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute vintage card, it's darling! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete