Sunday, December 21, 2014

Chunky Magnolia Tilda Mini Album




HI EVERYONE JUST wanted to share a practice mini album that I created using a moment 6x6 paper pad from Tuesday Morning store for 2.99. I loved the Tilda images they are one of my favorites. I COPIC COLORED the images. The first pic is the cover of the flip album. i watched SABRINA ANN and Anna Komeras turtorial on yt and could nt figure it our so I scrapped the idea and used a tim holtz cameo frame  die. Check out my video  . This will be entered into the Anything goes  Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge and Markerpop Anything Goes Challenge
Thanks for stopping by 
HUGS
have a safe happy and blessed Holiday and every day.

Larelle-Susanne






















1 comment:

  1. A whole caboodle of charming and sweet cards! Beautiful coloring and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Monday or Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete