Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cupcake Anya tag



SUPER excited to share my last project of 2014. This is a super cute gift tag I made using The Greeting Farm Cupcake Anya Stamp . SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE images. I made a 6 sided milk box that she will be attached to for one of my daughter birthday I also used the magnolia heart and a bigger magnolia tag die for the base. I COPIC colored the image on 110lb  white Georgia Pacific card stock. I LEFT THE BACK blank so i can put my daughters name on it. THANKS for stopping by happy New Year.

Hugs 

Larelle-Susanne


This is entered into the

FFF TAG CHALLENGE
SSS  Anything goes challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous tag - so cute.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete