Thursday, December 11, 2014

My bff and I card



HI EVERYONE

guess whoo? Its me and Ive created a card to kinda share a little of me and my bff John.
John and I have been together 7 years we have been married 6 1/2 years and it has just been an adventure. John and I love the beach and the summer weather, we love the adventure we have been blessed with. I selected a few of the images that reflect our personalizes I thought edward and sing would suit us I am more of jacob lol . Just an FYI I have a pink guitar, pink cowboy boots and yes a pink cowgirl hat. whoo hoo. My wonderful husband bought the hat 
for me and I think of that trip often. Now for his image, I selected it because when I met John he was in the navy and used to spike up his hair and was just as cool an adventurous as ever , each time I saw him we went off to some place we had never been a museum, the beach, Mt Trashmore to fly a kite. 
During the courtship I realized Id love to be married to my best friend so when He asked I said yes. 
John is now in the US Army and is active duty and when he is gone its like a part of me is missing. Everyday for the last 7 years he has told me he loves me and how beautiful I am , lol ok there were a few days but not many he was mad at me lol hehhehe... But thru and thru. I wouldnt trade his frienship or love for anything.

Hope you like my litte card share of my BFF 
and love John.

I used a holiday paper stack
recollections trim from Michaels
copics
georgia pacific white 110lb card stock
TGF images sing and edward
Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

this card is entered into the following Challenges

TGF FFF

No comments:

Post a Comment