Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Years Anya 2015 Shaker card




This is my Holiday New Year Anya SHAKER CARD. I MADE a shaker card a few weeks and I just loved it super fun sequins and gem bling filled card. I also used the la la land banner die cut to hang from the top of the flip card  to give it the illusion of being at a New Years Party. this was a fun card to create using the Greeting farm digital New Years Anya.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 whoo hoo! 
ITS GOING TO BE AN AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL YEAR!


HUGS
Larelle-Susanne

Card entered into the

SSS anything Goes Challenge
TGF FFF CHALLENGE


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaker card Larelle! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness, I love shakers but they are definitely not something I excel at. Yours came out awesome! Thanks for joining us for this week's Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and I love that it's a shaker card! Thank you for joining our TGF FFF holiday glam challenge!

    ReplyDelete