Sunday, January 4, 2015

Magnolia Tilda crisscross pocket easel card









HI EVERYONE I am super excited to share thus card. I'VE been able to create a  card a day in between chores and making dinners. Kids and hubby. I used  my bella rose stack its and old paper stack and just recently Ive taken it our of my special hang onto volt..... and I used my brand new stamp called Magnolia tilda hiding roses. Ive wanted this stamp since it came out and finally got it. I fabric aqua flowers my son bought me last mothers day from hobby lobby in Manhattan Kansas. I did a combination of pink white and the light aqua .to give it a shabby chic look. I am low on flowers so I used what I had I am no where near a craft store and not working so yep using things from my craft room only. I DID color my image with copic and spectrum noir markers and also used glitter glue on the apron and glossy accents onher shoes. The aqua paper doily is a paper studio one I love it and the sheer ribbon is also from my stash. I HOT GLUED a strand of white flat back pearls and lace from the stash...
The sentiment is a spellbinder die cut along with thr label die cut. I used a mini helborne flower magnolia doohickey die. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ... please lease some blog lovin I lovr commentsm 

HUGS

Larelle-Susanne

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Larelle! Love the colors and your pretty design. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps this week! :)

    ReplyDelete