Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TGF Summer card



Hi everyone
just wanted to share a summer card I created using a digital greeting farm  stamp.  I love how it came out. I used summer sky momento ink for the cool summer background and the sentiment that I fussy cut out, three blue flatback pearls and three white Michaels flowers , grateful stamp was also from Micheals. I believe the image is Called CHLOE and I thought she would make a great summer card with her SUPER cute dress and brainy glasses. I LOVE how she came out. Thanks For taking a peek at my summer card.
HUGS
Larelle-Susanne

3 comments:

  1. Another cute card, so fun :) thanks for joining us- Holly TGF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Your coloring is so pretty! Thanks again! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete