Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MONOCHROMATIC THANKS CARD



Hello everyone... this is my week whoo hoo inwas able to sit down and create a CAS monochromatic  card using peachy orange colors and I just love how it came out..

I used some gingham  6x6 card stock  one of those card bases you get from Michaels great buyear box card sets as my base and i used 3 of my favorite dies.
A older sizzix award die, the penny black heartfelt thanks die and the scalloped  pierced heart die from Avery elle.. I decided not to use  a stamped image but to use some recollection  white flowers to keep the card clean  and fresh..

Hope you enjoy my creation.


This card entered into the Monday card challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Larelle, your peachy colors are, well...just peachy :)! All kidding aside, it is a lovely card! So happy you joined us this week in our Monochrome challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete